Lambs are jumping - kids and running themselves exhausted by the end of the day (the human and goat kind as well!) and all is good..... ok GREAT!!!

Over the next few weeks, I'm planning on doing some reviews of some books.  Since we opened our Goat Herd Share program, a lot of people have been asking about eating healthier, raw advantages/disadvantages, goat vs cow, etc etc etc.  So I am going to do some research on some of the most popular books out there about these things and let you know what I find out - which ones are worth the $$ and which ones you can bypass.

First out the door will be "Nourishing Traditions" by Sally Fallon.  This book was recommended to me by my friend from high school - Barbara who spent the day hanging out with me.  I'm still working on the book and I need to make some of the recipes before I review (my family gets to be some serious guinea pigs for this one - just don't tell them!)....

But - if you've read the reviews and heard of the book....



There's the link for the book.  It has a gorgeous cover BTW - it's not that plain black and white you see at Amazon.

Off to continue reading and opening up the farm and enjoying all that spring has to offer!

date Saturday, April 3, 2010

0 comments to “Spring is in full swing!”