Alexis taking her new goat outside - HI PUG!


This is PUG - born New Years Eve (and who is now living in our house)


Running for cover when Marshmallow Monster (our Great Pyr boy) wanted to meet him


Yes - I know - I like the goat
Yes - he's living in the house - diaper clad and all so he would stop peeing on my floor! Man a goat pee's a lot!! So this is our new bottle baby of a goat who at this exact moment in time is asleep under the couch (don't ask me why - I don't know). We have 4 more babies out in the barn with their moms. One more might be brought in because a bottle baby will make an excellent show goat as they are easier to work with. Pug will be Alexis's..... and I have to figure out if we'll bring in another for Jacob.

I do have about 10 sheep about to give birth and have to watch for bottle babies there as well. WILD KINGDOM MOVES INTO MY HOUSE!
Posted by Picasa

date Friday, January 9, 2009

0 comments to “ ”