This is the LAST time (I promise) I will be emailing you about the Thanksgiving Turkeys - but I figured with the phone calls I have gotten I will send out a reminder.
 
Tomorrow, Wednesday, from 1-5 Chicama Run will be open!  Even if you did NOT reserve a fresh turkey, we will have extras available for you that we are butchering in the morning.
 
Price for the turkeys is $5.99 per pound and the sizes have been ranging from 13-22 lbs.
 
Come early for the best selection!!
 
While you are here, we will have eggs, beef, lamb, pork, goat and fresh chicken as well!
 
We WILL be open as well this comng SATURDAY from 10-3 with our usual selection, come show your relatives "your farm"!
 
Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!
 
Best wishes,
 
The Sacco Family

date Tuesday, November 24, 2009

0 comments to “Last Chance for Fresh Turkey - Tomorrow (Wednesday) at Chicama Run from 1-5!”