So we have a friend's son coming in and helping a few days per week with some odd jobs here and there and it feels odd. Why?

Because for 4 years, it has just been us doing all the work - no help or anything. But now we are trying to go away here and there on short trips. We purchased a travel trailer almost to force us to go away. We need the break as living where you work can get tough - there is ALWAYS something to do, even if you WANT to relax - chores are staring you in the face.

So I sit.....I walked him through the morning chores..... I didn't do the chores - had him do it for me (total wierd feeling)......but it's making me laugh.

Can you say control freak family?? Yep - that's us I think. We need to close our eyes and remember that help is a good thing and can make a family work a little better.

date Wednesday, June 24, 2009

0 comments to “A little odd.....”