What a beautiful day to get stuff done! This is great since we are opening up the farm tomorrow for the first of the "season." So much needs to be done...

As many know I had abdominal surgery a few weeks ago and I thank everyone for their well wishes! Poor Joe has had to deal with me getting grumpy from sitting around and being frustrated to dealing with 2 kids who are done with school (which thank goodness they start again on Monday!) and with rainy weather were stuck inside.

So I have about 2-3 more weeks of not lifting anything which is awful. Gotta say it sounds great to sit and relax for 2 weeks - but it gets very boring! Then no lifting!! Whew - on a farm no lifting is a serious hardship. It's very frustrating as well. I will sit and look at something that NEEDS to be moved (like off my kitchen counter) and I need to wait for someone else to get it.... UGH!!

Well with this wonderful weather comes some cool things.... so far 2 of the Nigerian Goats have given birth - 2 more to go. 2 were "ooops" babies which means the sneaky goat got in with our Boer buck and he got her preg. Good thing it wasn't one of the registered girls - then I'd be upset!

Well off to spend some time outside!

date Friday, April 17, 2009

0 comments to “Spring Day!”